Wyong Preschool & Child Care
A bit about the centre
The former Wyong courthouse has been lovingly transformed to create a state of the art early learning centre, built specifically for the development of children aged 6 weeks to 6 years.
This boutique centre features three large and inspiring early learning rooms and a generous outdoor area custom designed to stimulate children’s love of learning. Each room features an abundance of age appropriate wooden resources, carefully selected to enrich our unique education program – Evolution.
If you would like to have your child’s name added to the waitlist or tour the centre, please call 1300 668 993.href="/locations/" class="btn padded">Find A Location
Our Young Academics centres each have a unique learning environment, built to reflect the locality and the community around them. Each centre is architecturally designed with state of the art facilities and landscapes with a focus on bringing the natural environment in. Our centres are open Monday to Friday, 52 weeks of the year (except for gazetted public holidays).
As families, you can expect Young Academics centres to provide:
- All nappies, wipes, Avent bottles and sunscreen
- Access to our Evolution Program including a dedicated transition to school program
- Brand new, state of the art facilities and resources for all age groups
- 5 nutritious meals prepared fresh daily by the Centre Cook, with menus designed in collaboration with a child nutritionist
- Dedicated educators who truly love what they do
- All cot and bed linen
- Safe and secure centre with keypad access
- Daily communication to all families directly to your smart phone via Kinderloop
- CCB and CCR entitlements
We want Young Academics to feel like a home away from home, so we keep family values at the heart of everything we do. It’s about closeness, trust, unity and teamwork.
Always on the front foot, we’re constantly seeking ways to improve what we do. Just like your children, we’re always learning, growing, adapting and evolving.
We love looking after children – it’s that simple. It’s what drives us to ensure we’re always implementing best practice in everything we do, from qualifications to processes and curriculum. There’s no place for cutting corners!
Trust is everything in childcare, and we work hard to earn it. Whether we’re communicating with families or with each other, we’re truthful, respectful and responsive.