about Toongabbie child care centre
Located 10 minutes away from Blacktown City centre, YA Early Learning Centre in Toongabbie inspires a love of learning in children from 6 weeks to 6 years, providing infant care, day care and preschool programs.
Our indoor area is open, allowing for both individual and group learning opportunities. With sections dedicated to music, art, science and reading, this centre thrives on its setting to promote learning outcomes through the process of individual discovery, using equipment and resource, hand-picked by our learned staff.
Our outdoor area is overlooked by native trees, exposing children to natural environments. Stemming from this, our outdoor area consists of a bike track, a sandpit, an outdoor reading area and climbing equipment, promoting outdoor exploration in conjunction with our learning outcomes, improving motor and cognitive development.
Ample parking available in our underground carpark; making drop-off and pick-up easy!
Want to be part of our family? Book a tour or enquire about availability in our Toongabbie centre on 1300 668 993.
We know that each child is a unique individual and we tailor our Evolution program to ensure they receive a holistic approach to early learning focused on providing developmental, emotional and social support.
Our fundamental philosophy is built on the learning outcomes of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and our daily program is divided into 7 key guaranteeing children or all ages receive a well-rounded education.
Our Young Academics centres each have a unique learning environment, built to reflect the locality and the community around them. Each centre is architecturally designed with state of the art facilities and landscapes with a focus on bringing the natural environment in. Our centres are open Monday to Friday, 52 weeks of the year (except for gazetted public holidays).
As families, you can expect Young Academics centres to provide:
- All nappies, wipes, Avent bottles and sunscreen
- Access to our Evolution Program including a dedicated transition to school program
- Brand new, state of the art facilities and resources for all age groups
- 5 nutritious meals prepared fresh daily by the Centre Cook, with menus designed in collaboration with a child nutritionist
- Dedicated educators who truly love what they do
- All cot and bed linen
- Safe and secure centre with keypad access
- Daily communication to all families directly to your smart phone via Kinderloop
- CCS entitlement