Glenmore Park (Opening July 2019)
about Glenmore Park (Opening July 2019) child care centre
Opening 1st July 2019!
The Glenmore Park centre is an outstandingly purpose-built centre, with carefully sourced and selected resources and facilities to ensure the most fulfilling experience. Our indoor and outdoor areas were designed to establish a centre that is not only interactive and engaging, but makes learning fun and creates a sense of belonging. The Glenmore Park boutique centre, will inspire children aged 6 weeks to 6 years’ love of learning and play.
The three early learning rooms have been custom designed specifically for the development of each age group and will feature an abundance of high quality, wooden resources, handpicked to complement our unique early learning and school readiness program – Evolution.
The spacious outdoor area will wrap around the centre and flow seamlessly from each room, extending the early learning experience.
We know that each child is a unique individual and we tailor our Evolution program to ensure they receive a holistic approach to early learning focused on providing developmental, emotional and social support.
Our fundamental philosophy is built on the learning outcomes of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and our daily program is divided into 7 key guaranteeing children or all ages receive a well-rounded education.
Our Young Academics centres each have a unique learning environment, built to reflect the locality and the community around them. Each centre is architecturally designed with state of the art facilities and landscapes with a focus on bringing the natural environment in. Our centres are open Monday to Friday, 52 weeks of the year (except for gazetted public holidays).
As families, you can expect Young Academics centres to provide:
- All nappies, wipes, Avent bottles and sunscreen
- Access to our Evolution Program including a dedicated transition to school program
- Brand new, state of the art facilities and resources for all age groups
- 5 nutritious meals prepared fresh daily by the Centre Cook, with menus designed in collaboration with a child nutritionist
- Dedicated educators who truly love what they do
- All cot and bed linen
- Safe and secure centre with keypad access
- Daily communication to all families directly to your smart phone via Kinderloop
- CCS entitlement