Experienced Recruitment Manager – Immediate Start Available
- Exciting Head Office Role
- 6 month contract (open to renewal on needs basis) within a supportive and collaborative environment
- Part time employment
About the Role
Young Academics Early Learning Centres is a family run organisation, traditional with its’ hands-on approach, yet contemporary in the areas of education, innovation and leadership. Since 2009, we have been proudly providing tailored, attentive Childcare and Early Learning programs to children aged 6 weeks to 6 years, giving them the brightest possible start. We pride ourselves on engaging and sustaining premium staff, who are devoted to the industry and bring with them their own suite of talents, aligned with our embedded values system.
Due to our exponential growth we currently seek an experienced, mature minded and driven Recruitment Manager to join our Head Office team and coordinate the process of sourcing, evaluating and building effective teams.
Key Responsibilities, not limited to
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Proactively source, screen and evaluate potential candidates, appropriate for the Early Learning Industry
- Work collaboratively with Managing Director and Area Managers to deliver high quality talent
- Engage with internal stakeholders to negotiate positive outcomes
- Facilitate end to end recruitment processes including but not limited to, interviews, screening, assessments and reference checks to secure exceptional team members
- Maintaining reporting processes to enable transparency
- Actively contributing to the Executive Leadership Team, of which this position is part of. This includes working closely with other Area Managers, the Group HR Consultant, the Group Programming Manager and the Managing Director, to plan, design, implement and achieve actions necessary for Young Academics to thrive.
- Coordination of recruitment processes for new centres
- Other administrative tasks as required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating recruitment processes in either an agency or internal environment that is relevant to our business
- A strong understanding of the end to end recruitment process
- Qualification/s in business and/or related field, whilst this is highly desirable, we also value experience that may prove equivalent
- Knowledge of childcare industry is desirable
- Innovative methods to engage and secure individuals in a challenging candidate market. This extends to utilising standard and not-so-standard means of attracting and retaining high quality staff
- High levels of resilience and influencing skills
- High levels of professionalism, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and effective leadership and time management skills
What’s in it for you?
At Young Academics Early Learning Centres you join a family. A well-established foundation organisation, with strong growth projected over the years to come. We invite you to take on the opportunity to be ambitious and creative with your own thoughts, skills and talents alongside a supportive management team.
- Attractive Salary package and benefits
- Phone and uniform provided
- Immediate start available
Please send your detailed Resume containing at least three professional referees, plus your Application Letter, to email@example.com. Please note, contact with candidates will only be made subject to meeting criteria and relative to other applications received.