Educators Cert III and Diploma Working Towards – Maternity Leave Vacancies
Fixed term full time placements available for Educators of various qualifications - we are looking for Educators who are Cert III and/or Diploma Working Towards, to fill three maternity leave vacancies.
About the Role
In this role you will bring your passion for working with children to our supportive team to provide quality education and care services. You will work with a team of dedicated educators and assistants to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment that reflects the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) whilst maintaining the elements of the National Quality Standards (NQS).
Key Responsibilities, not limited to
- Assist in leading our Centre to become the Centre of choice for families within the local community.
- Direct supervision of our children and assisting other Educators in the same.
- Direct interaction with families, care-givers and other key stakeholders, liaising and consulting with parents whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Programming, evaluating and keeping appropriate records.
- Commitment to the ECA Code of Ethics.
- Supporting other educators with their programming and daily duties.
- Compliance with and maintenance of updated Centres policies and procedures.
- Ensure the safety & well being of all stakeholders (children, educators and families)
- Support, guide and promote positive behaviours.
- Commitment to ongoing learning and self development.
- Contribute to the innovations of the organisation as part of its continuous improvement program.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you are capable of with all the support of an amazing team.
- The opportunity to work within a high quality Centre with a solid reputation within the industry.
- A fantastic work environment with the latest resources, beautiful natural play spaces and fantastic facilities.
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities for career progression
- Training and regular in-service
- A well-established foundation organisation, with strong growth projected over the years to come, expanding consistently.
- The opportunity to be ambitious and creative with your own thoughts, skills and talents, possibly putting your own stamp on the industry.
- Full-Time work with committed hours per week/fortnight – for a fixed term, however possible permanent placement should current circumstances change.
We are looking for candidates who are dedicated to the industry and able to commit to certain hours and days in the week. Get in touch. We’d love to start a conversation with you!