Educators ALL Qualifications Penrith & Narellan Area
Casual work available - Young Academics Early Learning Centre is seeking enthusiastic Early Childhood Educators.
Certificate III, Diploma and ECT's
About the Role
In this role you will bring your passion for working with children to our supportive team to provide quality education and care services. You will work with a team of dedicated educators and assistants to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment that reflects the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) whilst maintaining the elements of the National Quality Standards (NQS).
Key Responsibilities, not limited to
- Be innovative and motivated to assist in leading a Centre to become the Centre of choice for families within the local community.
- Evaluating and keeping appropriate records.
- Have a strong, confident and motivated personality with an ambition to provide education and care standards of excellence.
- Commitment to the ECA Code of Ethics.
- Supervising and supporting educators with programming and daily duties.
- Liaising and consulting with parents whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Comply with and maintain updated Centres policies and procedures.
- Ensure the safety & well being of all stakeholders (children, educators and families)
- Support, guide and promote positive behaviours.
- Commitment to ongoing learning and self development.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you are capable of with all the support of an amazingly supportive team.
- The opportunity to encourage, support and be part of a strong team.
- The opportunity to work within a high quality Centre with a great reputation.
- A fantastic work environment. Latest resources, beautiful natural play spaces and fantastic facilities.
- Ongoing training and support will be provided with regular in-services.
- The opportunity to be part of a well-established and growing organisation
- A view to permanency subject to suitability, should Full-Time and Part-Time work become available
Get in touch. We’d love to start a conversation with you!