About the Role
In this role you will bring your passion for working with children to our supportive team to provide quality education and care services. You will work with a team of dedicated educators and assistants to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment that reflects the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) whilst maintaining the elements of the National Quality Standards (NQS).
Key Responsibilities, not limited to
- Be innovative and motivated to assist in leading a Centre to become the Centre of choice for families within the local community.
- Evaluating and keeping appropriate records.
- Have a strong, confident and motivated personality with an ambition to provide education and care standards of excellence.
- Commitment to the ECA Code of Ethics.
- Supervising and supporting educators with programming and daily duties.
- Liaising and consulting with parents whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Comply with and maintain updated Centres policies and procedures.
- Ensure the safety & well being of all stakeholders (children, educators and families)
- Support, guide and promote positive behaviours.
- Commitment to ongoing learning and self development.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you are capable of with all the support of an amazingly supportive team.
- The opportunity to encourage, support and be part of a strong team.
- The opportunity to work within a high quality Centre with a great reputation.
- A fantastic work environment. Latest resources, beautiful natural play spaces and fantastic facilities.
- Ongoing training and support will be provided with regular in-services.
- The opportunity to be part of a well-established and growing organisation
- A view to permanency subject to suitability, should Full-Time and Part-Time work become available
Get in touch. We’d love to start a conversation with you!